Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday

This morning Doc20 and I FINISHED bagging all of the leaves.  The whole yard is DONE!  Then we went to lunch at one of my favorite burger places and then bought mulch for the paths and flower beds. All of them have been spread.  We'll have to get more another day. 

I've also been working on some photos of the flowers currently blooming in my yard.



These two are camillas,



And this one is a daffodil.

Some knitting is also being done.  I'm working on a little boy's pullover sweater.  I'll post photos when it's done.  

Tonight, Doc20 and I get to babysit our nieces' new baby, Baby Bird, while she and her husband go to a movie.  Baby Bird is 3 weeks old today.  I'll try and post some photos later.

Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment