Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy, Busy

I just got back from visiting the cutest baby in the world in Denver for a couple of days.  (Oops, sorry Baby Bird, the cutest boy baby in the world.)  I had forgotten to charge my camera battery so I only had my phone for pictures.



I went with Linds to his one month doctors appointment.  He had gained 3 pounds since he left the hospital!  

Today my youngest niece graduates from high school.  So, Doc20's parents will be staying at our house and we will all be going to cheer her on tonight.  Carebear has business meetings in Houston next week and will be here tomorrow to stay for the weekend.  

Mason and his parents will be here the end of next week and Mason and Linds will stay most of the next week while Matt is out of town for business training.  We will have a busy next couple of weeks.

I have posted a few new Mason photos (taken with my phone) here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment