Friday, June 4, 2010

Mother's Day and Other Stuff

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Not much out of the norm has been happening recently, but thought I'd update on this past and the next couple of weeks. Last weekend we went to the Colonial Golf Tournament. It was hot, but fun. Here is a (iphone) shot of my favorite golfing fashion statement.

Guess he likes orange - shirt, pants, shoes and hat...

Linz and Baby M went to Portland to visit Aunt CareBear. It sounds like everyone had a great time eating ice cream, chasing the cat, going to the zoo and the beach, and pulling on tablecloths which resulted in broken bowels filled with tiny round sprinkles.


Last night I got to collect on my Mother's Day present from Doc20. We went to one of my favorite burger joints, Twisted Root, in Dallas for dinner, and then to see the musical Wicked. Both were terrific!

Tomorrow, we are going to Doc20's elementary school reunion in Dallas. It includes lunch, a tour of the school, and a visit with some of his former teachers.

Next week, we're off to Denver for a few days and then a vacation in Key West.

(And I've already gotten Doc20's Father's Day gift. I think I did good this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment