Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Stuff and a Busy Couple of Weeks Ahead

Today, my friend gave me these to distribute to the appropriate Mom. I think they are super cute. Next week I'll try to get pictures of them both (kids and shirts) being worn by the appropriate child.


Tomorrow I will be keeping Toddler Bird, as usual. Tuesday, I have a lunch date and my Mom comes home from her month long trip to Australia. Wednesday, Linz and Toddler M will be here. I will get to keep Toddler M for over a week while his Mom and Dad go on vacation. We're going to have a blast!

Somewhere in there, we're going to try to fit in a photo shoot, a trip to Tyler, the zoo, the State Fair and a Tech football game.

Then, a shopping trip to Denver and home to rest. Lots of fun things are planned for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to have lots of photos of our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment