Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Knit a Little

I have managed to do a little knitting this past year.  I've knit  a couple of shawls, a couple of vests, at least three baby blankets and a sweater for me.  I'm sure there are other things I've forgotten.  I have a lot of projects that I've started but not finished and have managed to finally complete a few of those as well.  I don't have photos of it all, but will show you a few things.

One of my most recent projects is this shawl.  The pattern was in a recent Vogue Knitting Magazine.  I wanted something neutral that I could just grab to take to the movie or a restaurant for those super air-conditioned buildings.




I also knit this shawl using a pattern and yarn that I picked up in Taos last December.



 This is a pattern that I've knit before from a Vogue Knitting Magazine from a few years ago.  I made a few adjustments to the pattern and like it a little better that the first one.



I'm currently working on a baby blanket for a nephew and a Christmas sweater for Mason.  I'll try to post photos when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment