Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mid-Week Mexican

I love Wednesdays.  We almost always go to our favorite Mexican food restaurant for dinner. We've been a Wednesday regular for several years now and have been eating there on other random nights for 25 or 30 years.  The wait staff and owner know us and make us feel at home We love the food  (the chicken enchiladas are the best!) and I don't think I've ever had a meal I didn't like.  It's not the fancy "southwestern" or "gourmet" version, just good old TexMex.  We're there every week at 6:00 and anyone is welcome to join us.  My mom usually joins us and often Baby Bird and her Mom and Dad as well as other friends and relatives.  I just ask for those that are coming to let me know so I know what size table to request!  Hope you'll join us soon!

Also, I had a computer class this morning at the Apple store.  I'm learning how to use my new MacBook.  Today he showed me how to insert a link and some photo stuff.  I mainly just learned that there is a lot I don't know.

Tomorrow, Doc20 and I leave for California for the weekend.  I'm going to a really cool knitting workshop taught by Jane Thornley.  It should be lots of fun.  I'll give you a review when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment