Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yesterday was cold and rainy, (as is today),  so what better than to knit almost all day.  I finished one of the front sides to my workshop cardigan and started the other one.  I have lots to do today, so I don't think I'll get much more done, but I'm sure I'll finish it just about the time the weather gets too warm for me to wear it here.  But wait,  we are going to Portland the first week in April -- maybe it will be cold enough to wear it there.  
We also made it to Mid-week Mexican.  My Mom was the only one that joined us this week.  However, Linds and her Husker hubby are coming tonight for the weekend (from Denver) so we're going again on Friday to give her a Mexican fix.  Lots of fun things coming for the weekend -- stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment