Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Times


The last couple of weeks have been busy.

I got Doc20 off to Peru to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with our daughter, CareBear. They'll be camping out in tents for 3 or 4 nights. I don't do tents. They'll also be "doing" the Amazon and sleeping on platforms. I don't do that either. He'll be gone for a couple of weeks. I've gotten a couple of e-mails from them and it sounds like they are having a good time so far.

My nephew, with his wife and daughter, were here for a few days. They are on there way to a new assignment in Alaska where he is a pilot in the Air Force.

I have been doing a lot of knitting -- finishing up some Christmas gifts and also finished a hibernating project or two. Since my camera is in Peru, I'll try to post some photos when it gets home. Tonight, I've been invited to go to the theater with some friends and that should be a lot of fun. Monday, after Baby Bird goes home, I'm going to Denver to play with Baby M for a few days. I KNOW that will be lots of fun.

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures that I took with my phone, of Baby Bird eating guacamole at Mid-week Mexican this week.


Yummmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment