Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Everyone's Been Traveling


I haven't been posting a lot lately. I figured I could bore you with nothing or bore you with words about not much. I guess today you get words.

Doc20 and Carebear are back from their great Peruvian adventure. They hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and had a great time. The tour group they used, Gap Adventures, got great reviews. Their guide was terrific and even the food was terrific on the trail -- think cream of asparagus soup and even a birthday cake. Doc20 did a great job shopping in Peru and brought home lots of great alpaca goodies like sweaters, a throw, and some yarn for me to knit.


While they were gone, I just had to make a trip to Denver to visit with Linds, Husker and Baby M. I had him model his new hat and his new "kind of" cousin had one to model as well. We had a great time shopping, going for his 4 month doctors visit, and freezing some of the many, many tomatoes from their backyard garden. We enjoyed dinner with Husker's dad, brother, and grandparents. We also had a rather frantic search for car keys -- found in the kitchen junk drawer....


Tomorrow, my Mom will be back from her cross country trek and my sister, Matt, will be here from Australia for Mid-Week Mexican. Yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment