Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mid-Week Red Head

Well, other than Wednesday being Mid-Week Mexican (yummm), it's also the day I get to keep Baby B while her mom goes to work.  There's nothing like a sleeping red head!



Also, in knitting news, I've been working on a sweater for Care Bear using the February Lady Sweater pattern.  I showed it to her when we were there last weekend and had her try on what I had finished so far.  She liked it and picked out some buttons.  There is only one sleeve and a little bit of the other one to go.  I think it's turning out nice.  I may have to put one on my list for me, too!



This isn't a very good photo though.  I'll try to get a better one when it's done.  It's kind of a nice pattern to do since it's done all in one piece -- no seaming when it's done!



No comments:

Post a Comment